By Chef Leroy
With each day getting colder than the last, there is nothing more hearty and warming than a noodle soup on a winter night. So why not try this recipe by Chef Leroy!
▪️5 cloves garlic
▪️ 5 Jamaican red bonnet chillis
▪️100g pickled black mushrooms
- Cut the pork into strips. Crush garlic and chilli and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a heavy based pan and once u see some bubles add salt and crushed garlic. Add the pork and saute until it browns turning the pan constantly..
- Meanwhile rough chop the celery and pickled mushrooms.
- Pour a bit of water then add the celery and mushrooms and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with pasta noodles.