By Christine Mitchell
- 2 eggs
- 125ml olive oil or blend
- 250ml Milk
- 250gm sugar
- 400gm self raising flour (or same quantity plain flour and 3tspn baking powder)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ can corn
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs
- Preheat Oven to 180°C
- Grease muffin tins
- Whisk eggs to fluffy
- Add oil, milk and sugar to eggs and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Sift in your flour and salt and mix in with a wooden spoon
- Add corn, cheese and herbs to the batter once all flour is mixed in evenly and stir into the batter
- Fill your muffin tins ¾ of the way and sprinkle dried chilli or black pepper ontop.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and let rest for 5 minutes before taking them out the tin.
Images provided by Christine Mitchell