By The Burger Boys
The recipe is as basic as it gets, but will give you a very tasty burger. Two key ingredients are:
- Fresh ingredients
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- 500g mince meat
- 1 egg
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat a grill or pan on a high heat and lightly oil.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the mince meat and bread crumbs, then combine with the egg mixture. Make sure it is blended well, ideally by hand.
- Mould four patties that are slightly thinner in the middle, because the patties will swell as they cook.
- Place patties on the grill/pan. Cook the patties for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until it is done to your desire.
Recommended toppings for the roll include, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, barbecue sauce, pickles, bacon, mushroom, jalapenos, mayonnaise or peppadews.
A burger is an experience to be enjoyed so don’t hold back on the toppings. Enjoy! – © Ndeipi Magazine, September | October 2019 Issue 113 http://www.ndeipi.co.zw
Photographs provided by The Burger Boys