By Dr. Olga Filippa Nel
7 Recipes from 7 Nonni
- Was born in Rome.
- Her family is from VENETO and SICILY.
- She has two granddaughters.
- Her favorite foods are spicy, hot cuisines from any cuisine.
- Her favorite wines Merlot and Malbec.
- The “must have” ingredients in her kitchen are dried porcini , anchovies, capers, artichokes, good pasta, rice and polenta.
Gelato Al Cioccolato (Chocolate Ice cream)
- 6 eggs
- 250gr Sugar
- 1 Liter milk
- 1 stick vanilla
- 100gr cocoa powder
- Whisk together eggs and sugar
- Add milk and vanilla pod
- Heat up and just before it starts to boil, add the cocoa powder
- Stir continuously
- As soon as it begins to boil, remove from the heat
- Pour into a container and freeze