Current Topic A memory from my childhood
- Stories may be submitted by anyone from the age of 16 years old in one of the following age categories: a) Young Adults (16-24) and b) Adults (25 and above)
- Stories must be 1000 words or less in English, excluding story title and cover page. Stories may be typed or printed.
- Entries may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries missing any of the required information will not be considered. The following categories shall appear on your cover page:
a. Age Category (Young Adult / Adult):
d. Word count
e. School name (if applicable):
NB - We are unable to confirm receipt of stories.
- Stories must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Stories must be written by one person. Co-authored stories are not accepted.
- The management and staff at Bindu Media facilitating this contest under Ndeipi Pvt Ltd Reserve the right to publish entered stories on their sites.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by 20th of May 2020 (23:59 local time).
- Winner will be announced by the 1st of June on the website and mailing list.