By Shirley Spreeth
- Hamstring stretch seated – legs straight out and reach forward.
Hamstring – single leg straight out and other leg bent – reach forward – along straighten leg – do both sides.
- Butterfly – stretch out Groin area.
- Butterfly – reach forward.
- Child’s pose – yoga pose for Shoulders.
- Psoas – hip flexor stretch-
- Crossed leg Spinal twist – targets your glute and lower back on left side and upper back on right…make sure you do both sides.
- Reverse lunge stretch for hamstrings. (Lunge pull back)
- Single leg long lunge – hamstring in forward leg and quad stretch in leg at the back.
- Cobra – yoga pose for lower back
Hi I’m Shirley Spreeth
A go getter all about Movement – Love – Growth and Positive Vibes kind of girl…
I have always been a sports enthusiast- the way the body moves/functions externally and internally fascinates me. As we use different muscles for different sports/activities and as I learn best through movement..I eagerly participate in various sports/activities, running, boxing, body building, cycling and horse riding just to name a few. I know each and every person knows their body best and their bodily functions best so when someone doesn’t like a particular activity, I don’t say it’s good for you do it.I ask why don’t you like it and that’s where you find exercise is also mental, work out your mind and your body cooperates. My motto is getting fit is not a duty but a journey. I have been a personal trainer since 2012. I also readily know when to listen to your body when it needs rest and recuperation. So I am also a sports massage therapist to activate healing and recovery in muscles. I have been doing sports massage also from 2012 as I paired the two aspects together right from the start of my training and instructing inspiring fitness in others journey.
Always remember to do your workout for you! Your Mind Your Body Your Journey