By Ashler Jaya – The Mixologist
- 50ml Gin
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 45ml Simple Syrup
- 1 Passion fruit
- Lemon Wedge
- Soda Water
- In a shaker with ice scrape half a passion then add your gin, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Shake the ingredients and pour them into a highball glass.
- Top up the rest of the glass with soda water.
- Use a stirrer to give the drink a little stir just enough to blend in the passion fruit mixture with the soda
- Garnish your cocktail with a lemon wedge and a passion fruit wedge.
Enjoy and always drink responsibly! © Ndeipi Magazine, Issue 104, www.ndeipi.co.zw
Images provided by Ashler Jaya