By Shirley Spreeth
Full Body workout
- Roll Ins x20
- Tuck x20
- Pike x10
- Crunch x30
- Sit up x20
- Bridge x20
- Push Up off Ball- x20 this will assist progress from ladies push up to men’s push up.
- Chest Press with 2kg weight x20.
- Flys with 2kg weights x20.
- Camel – backwards plank use Ball to stabilize you and be as Straight as possible. Hold it for 30sec/45sec/60sec
- 1 legged Lunge x20
- Hamstring lift x20 each leg
- Ball Squeeze- pulse x20
- Ball to arm lifts x20
- Ball rotation to left side then right side x20
- Wood Chop x40 – x20 each side- side lunge and Swing Ball to same side.
- Squat and Lift Ball x20
Hi I’m Shirley Spreeth
A go getter all about Movement – Love – Growth and Positive Vibes kind of girl…
I have always been a sports enthusiast- the way the body moves/functions externally and internally fascinates me. As we use different muscles for different sports/activities and as I learn best through movement..I eagerly participate in various sports/activities, running, boxing, body building, cycling and horse riding just to name a few. I know each and every person knows their body best and their bodily functions best so when someone doesn’t like a particular activity, I don’t say it’s good for you do it.I ask why don’t you like it and that’s where you find exercise is also mental, work out your mind and your body cooperates. My motto is getting fit is not a duty but a journey. I have been a personal trainer since 2012. I also readily know when to listen to your body when it needs rest and recuperation. So I am also a sports massage therapist to activate healing and recovery in muscles. I have been doing sports massage also from 2012 as I paired the two aspects together right from the start of my training and instructing inspiring fitness in others journey.
Always remember to do your workout for you! Your Mind Your Body Your Journey
Gym equipment supplied by Mark Monolious Sports